United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the formation not the players that worry me... He did say ridiculous tactics for this one...
Walker in goal.. Ederson defensive mid, Haaland at right back... Who knows...

I feel sorry for Joleon on BT Sport. He's on with Camel Gob Lynsey Hipgrave and the massively over-hyped Little Paul Scholes. He looks like he doesn't want to be near any of them.

Big call at full back positions given neither Walker or Cancelo have covered themselves in glory in recent weeks. Just hope Pep has them really fired up today.
Over the past couple of seasons those two have been far and away the best pairing. Neither have been ripping up trees recently, but I’m glad to see Pep go back to basics rather than fucking around. Might not work but what he has been trying recently hasn’t worked either.

I'd like to think Pep has read the riot act this week and left them all in no uncertain terms that if they are not performing they will be getting hooked. None of this waiting until the 80th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.