United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. We are the best team in the world on our day, our players have gone to the well before and come up with the goods.

Nothing a good derby win and next week against Spurs won't fix. Could be top by next weekend!!
If we beat united and arsenal drop points to spurs we could be 3 points ahead of them (by beating spurs and wolves at home) by the time they play united!!
They would have two games in hand.
Let’s start putting pressure on them and see how they react
I just feel at the moment we’re not applying that pressure

And which of our men’s 1st team squad, according to you, deserves to be abused by the name “one trick pretty boy” eh?
If you want to call someone out then be brave and speak plainly.

What do you mean by “pretty boy”? Is that to say that a player is effeminate and that females are less than men? What’s your angle? Do you hate women and want to compare men you hate with women? Come on cough it out, let us know what your problems are. Tell us all what’s behind you words.
cheers pal.
Wow lol

I think Cancelo is out the question he's been awful of late. Personally I think we've two that's pretty much nailed on to start at the back and that's Stones at CB and Ake at LB.

So it's either Lewis or Walker for RB
Akanji or Laporte for CB.

Then again knowing Pep it could be Phil Foden as a wing back again!
Unless Stones is injured?

For the first time in a long time they have a realistic chance before the game of beating us.
Our form and the way we are playing for the majority of the season just isn't good. Haaland goals have masked the down turn in performance levels.
His goals have somewhat dried up aswell, time to step up big man!

Tbf he never had one hes got a great touch and great control as well as good passing ability but engines not on the list!
I know he’s never had a great engine anyway, doesn’t change the fact that he’s too immobile for our midfield now, he’s not good enough to be a luxury player of the ilk of Kev. We can’t have both of them in the same team, it’s suicidal, and given choice between the 2 I’d play Kev every time.

I hope Haaland is very hungry because I want him to feast on these pricks.

No messing about, get our heads on it and hopefully we can turn the week and season around and put pressure on Arsenal.

If we beat united and arsenal drop points to spurs we could be 3 points ahead of them (by beating spurs and wolves at home) by the time they play united!!
They would have two games in hand.
Let’s start putting pressure on them and see how they react
I just feel at the moment we’re not applying that pressure
Best case scenario is 4 points ahead and is not too inconceivable.

Since the restart and excusing that shower the other night which I don't think Pep was bothered about tbh, we've only had that iffy Everton result amongst a lot of tough fixtures.
4 games against Dippers and Chelsea included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.