United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed Rags have started chanting “Argentina” again.

They’ve got short memories.

Attachments

• 73EF7B2C-CB20-4B51-8C39-EDF4B204AED5.jpeg
    73EF7B2C-CB20-4B51-8C39-EDF4B204AED5.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 5
Just had a tenner at 10-1 on them beating us and Rashford scoring, seems easy money to me !

ca6b2a60e6aba793c635699e538f95d6.jpg

Woke up this morning with a positive attitude and faith in Cancelo at LB

If Laporte could play left centre half then I’d also be happy with Ake at CB
It’s a real shame we don’t have Stones or Dias available.
I’ve shoe horned my favourite front 6 into the team, I think it has plenty running in it, tenacity, guile and ability to finish. With Bernardo, Alvarez, Foden and KDB on pitch and a fired up hungry Haaland involved in the press what’s not to love.
I think Mahrez has been in good form but doesn’t have the ability to press as aggressively as Alvarez, a weapon from the bench perhaps.
Come on City!!

View attachment 65965
Nice graphic, but would prefer not to see Cancelo on it Cannot see Foden and Alvarez starting, but maybe come off the bench

Yeah fed up of the rags lovin' in the media. Talking about them being potential title winners now lol - we need to derail the hype train and give them a beating like we did at the Etihad!! I'm confident if we score first, we rip these up again.
If we'd beaten at home their last 5 opponents there would be nowt in the press lauding us.

In the Piccadilly Tavern in town - they’re only letting blues in if anyone is looking for somewhere to have a pint. Off up to the cricket ground in a bit to the fanzone which is usually ok and a mix of both fans
Same i av a beer there before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.