United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully today is the day we hit our peak and go on a rampage until the end of the season, I feel like we’ve got something to prove especially after our last game, the sooner we click into gear the better! No nerves here for this Match
They are gobbing off in the media and my train as usual. We do our talking on the pitch. They never learn.

We always bounce back after a shit performance and result don't we?. If we're still lethargic and can't pass a ball 5 yards then I will be very concerned for the rest of the season, but we will have had our arses kicked by Pep and we'll win 2-1
Come on City, straight in to these cunts please

Today will tell us whether we want 3 in a row or aren’t that arsed imo.

Pep’s teams are always at their best when they want it, when there’s high energy, aggressive pressing (remember the old 6 second rule we used to play to?) and ensuring we are first to every loose ball. The rest of it takes care of itself.

Don’t let us down lads.

They are gobbing off in the media and my train as usual. We do our talking on the pitch. They never learn.
Yeah fed up of the rags lovin' in the media. Talking about them being potential title winners now lol - we need to derail the hype train and give them a beating like we did at the Etihad!! I'm confident if we score first, we rip these up again.

anthony is a doubt which bodes well for us - picked up a leg injury.
I think Martial is the doubt, rather than Anthony - there was some confusion on this caused by the rag press conference.

If he’s out they’ll likely play Rashford through the middle as he would be their only fit striker - might disrupt them a bit.

Here we go again, derby day.
Think we will batter them one min, then worry about them the next.

My whole weekend comes down to this game.

Let’s hope Pep doesn’t over think it.
Come on City, let’s get even more noisier!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.