Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does one team get a hashtag and the other @ on there? Are they not allowed to use the official handle?
Not sure why they posted it like that, no such restriction, I guess could be a typo and instead of @ they just typed # ... or maybe deliberate that they didn’t want to tag City ... I have no idea!

Foden - Sterling - Mahrez
Gundo - Rodri - KDB
Zinch - Dias - Stones - Cancelo
Steffen

Sterling always struggle against Wan-Bissaka and I doubt Aguero is ready, so I think Sterling will play striker.

I so hope that Pep finally learns not to put Sterling up against Wan Bissaka, considering he’s played wingers in correct wings recently it’d be nice for Foden to be on the left and Raz on the right.

He won’t even do it against Birmingham ... haven’t you seen Pep in like 5 years? When does he ever throw away a cup or a tie in favour of next game or in the name of resting players ... don’t know why people still entertain such ridiculous thoughts ...
If we win tomorrow he will play a weakened side on Sat, although to be fair there is never a possibility he will ”throw” the game. Maybe 1 or 2 of the young lads will get a game, tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.