Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect United to be more than willing to have a minute's silence/applause for Bell.

Just make sure Lingard isn't around to spoil it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep rotates a lot for this

few EDS to start maybe
Nah
If we win tomorrow he will play a weakened side on Sat, although to be fair there is never a possibility he will ”throw” the game. Maybe 1 or 2 of the young lads will get a game, tops.
Sunday 1.30 v birmingham.

He won’t even do it against Birmingham ... haven’t you seen Pep in like 5 years? When does he ever throw away a cup or a tie in favour of next game or in the name of resting players ... don’t know why people still entertain such ridiculous thoughts ...
He will play a few of the younger players at the weekend. He has in the past in earlier rounds v lower league opponents

tomorrow night he’s got to go full strength and pretty sure he will

Yep, you’re right mate. That Mahrez fella has no attacking intent whatsoever, he’s just too defensive minded, all back or sideways passes, never attacks the left fullback, never draws 2 or 3 defenders in to open up space for others, never works his bollox off to get the ball into the box, never scores goals or what have you.

Now that was me supporting your view and, just for a bit of balance in the ‘respect for or hate towards our players, stakes’; I’ll counter that ”there are times when he carries us - days aplenty when he makes the difference”.
And that, “we should both come on here and sincerely apologise for being so ridiculously negative towards the guy, if he gets picked and puts in one of his regular good performances and especially if he gets a goal or an assist”.

I’m up for it. Sounds about fair eh?
On balance I like Mahrez. He gets too much flack unnecessarily. When he is on form he is unplayable. Hope he has a stormer today. Another hat trick would be welcome!

A win to get the chance to avenge Spurs nearly 40 years to the day of FA final.

And of course dumping the rags out of anything is a feeling like no other.

Win Win.
I want us to be in the final so that we can humiliate Spurs. That Champions league game and their chorus of “VAR my Lord” requires a vengeful riposte. To manure first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.