• Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 positives won't stop it.

The Everton game got cancelled because we went from 4 to 9 over one testing period - more than doubling. Going from 8 to 10 isn't so bad.

No mate, Everton didn't get cancelled for no. of positives, but the time in between games ... the Covid protocol is to have them tested within 48 hours to confirm the result and unless you get two negatives within 48 hours of each, you could be potentially carrying it and able to pass the virus on ... don't listen to stupid media just giving news off the top of surface as if somehow outbreak at City is our fault and we are spreading this thing or that it got cancelled due to our nos. increasing ... the culprit was scheduling the next game 46 hours after finishing the last one so simply two rounds of testing can't even take place between the two games - that's what was the reason that game HAD TO be postponed.

I’ve not got the new kits, gonna look like a right muppet running around in Kappa tonight. Get your stretches done everyone, you don’t know what minute we’ll be needed.

Bernardo is suspended ... as far as Sky has been telling us multiple times during the match commentaries and other news reports ... I really hope City know what the actual rule or position is and have EFL sign it off before the game if they're to field him ... last thing we need is playing the game, winning it and later being told because we brought on Bernardo in the 89th minute while he was ineligible to play, we are disqualified and it will be them lot in the final to face Jose.

Why is this game even going ahead!!! Evidently we have an outbreak on campus and more players and staff are testing positive!!!

Some players could now be carriers and are yet to test positive. This means any teams we play against can get affected!!

I dont get it? We continue playing until we are down to the bare bones and we managed to affect multiple other squads??

Something has to be done here before its too late

I’ve not got the new kits, gonna look like a right muppet running around in Kappa tonight. Get your stretches done everyone, you don’t know what minute we’ll be needed.
Ive been jogging around Errwood park just in case anyone from City are out looking for someone who can play tonight!

Don't the goalkeepers train together so when Ederson was isolating first, the others should have been too, or must have been re-tested and I guess that's where Carson's positive result came back as well ... hasn't Steffen then been training with them two? That's worrying if he's been close with them two and both others are now Covid+ and requiring to self-isolate.

Based on that, I won't be surprised if a few hours from now tonight's game is postponed citing we don't have a goalkeeper to field given 2/3 of ours are now confirmed positive - and who knows who those 6-7 "staff" are by now, if any from the goalkeeping coaches or backroom staff for them etc. and it's real danger Steffen would be required to self-isolate ... it's not just the testing positive that'd require that but also how much and how close a contact you've had with the ones who have now tested positive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.