Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo is suspended ... as far as Sky has been telling us multiple times during the match commentaries and other news reports ... I really hope City know what the actual rule or position is and have EFL sign it off before the game if they're to field him ... last thing we need is playing the game, winning it and later being told because we brought on Bernardo in the 89th minute while he was ineligible to play, we are disqualified and it will be them lot in the final to face Jose.
It’s alright Brian Marwood has it all under control.

oh shit

It’s such a shame that this terrible virus has robbed the fans chance of going to the swamp tonight and singing Colin the king.

Foden - Sterling - Mahrez
Gundo - Rodri - KDB
Zinch - Dias - Stones - Cancelo
Steffen

Sterling always struggle against Wan-Bissaka and I doubt Aguero is ready, so I think Sterling will play striker.

Looks the right team to beat the Rags , but Pep will throw a curve ball and i expect Mahrez to play

A shame there isnt a crowd tonight, their fans would be pushing them to attack and we would rip them a new one , but with no fans they will park the teaboys bus and try to play on the break , but our defenders have the pace to deal with their forwards.
If we score an early goal their plan goes out the window after all Ole has "no excuses" , defences will win this game and we have the best defence in the land at the moment.

No Ederson,no Carlson, Walker,Jesus,Bernardo, Torres,... I'm afraid,no hope... :( Feckin rags, lucky bastards ....match should be postponed.

Hope we fucking batter them. No double-pivot, play Phil and don't give them an excuse for a daft penalty and I reckon it'll be pretty straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.