Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Approach the game positively and we'll win at a canter. Guardiola should let them worry about us for a change. Put Cancelo in midfield in place of Rodri and give us a bit more bite.

It's a derby - whoever voted for anything other than a City win should hang their heads in shame.

3-0 City and on to Wembley.
I think Rodri has plenty of bite but can be a bit slow on the turn. iN fact it;s usually his bite that gets him out of trouble. No way would i replace him with Cancelo in the same position

Bang on,he looked well out of sorts and was beginning to get frustarted.

Then....almost as soon as the first goal had gone in,he sparked into life and began playing like the best midfielder in the World again.
I liken Kev to the Hulk (dc comic one, not the not incredible one). you can almost see him tear his clothes apart and say, 'right, that's it' before upping his game because someone or something made him angry.

Optimistic rag on sly sports news right now explaining why the freddie mercury tribute band is a better player that KDB. I hope they come out and play tonight so we can hump them stupid.

Nerves are now traditionally kicking in .
Just finishing work no tea for me tonight
No appetite, yes I’m a derby day wimp.

Good luck everyone ;)

We will need to score at least 3 to cancel out the corruption and tactics of VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.