Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t lose too much sleep if we lose tonight due to the Covid situation in our squad. Puts us at a disadvantage already especially bench wise. Getting beyond a joke.

I will tune in at 7.46 tonight. After the ragfest in the general media, after the ragfest in the studio pregame and after the tyler “its live” cringe.
And im going to watch the boys in blue deliver a reality check to this lot. We owe this lot a proper hiding after the last couple of seasons
My mrs will be well pissed off when i turn the telly over half way through Joy of Painting.

Wouldn’t go as far as saying it’s a free swing because it’s that shower, but style wise I hope Pep treats it like one, I want the lads after em from the first whistle, just like Chelski their back 4 can’t pass a fart & if they go long Rodders Stones & Dias should dominate in the air, we also seem to have reduced the amount of balls dropping in behind us, a combination of dropping 5-10yds better personnel & reading of the game, so hopefully that continues, I love it when the press builds these shysters up into something they are not, I just hope their players take the bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.