Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty happy with that tbh. Would’ve preferred Jesus over Mahrez, but presumably he wasn’t fit enough to start. Come on City!
Yeah I’m happy with it but would have preferred Rodri even over Mahrez presuming Jesus isn’t quite ready. More because I don’t want Sterling on the left doing nowt against Bissaka all night than because I don’t want Mahrez in.

I personally would have gone sterling or mahrez on the right and start either jesus or aguero we've got 5 subs to use so bringing them off after an hour isn't going to matter too much. Just don't play sterling on the left, he's not once beaten wan-bissaka. Team pretty much picks itself with how many we have unavailable. Hope we go for the kill from the whistle we could murder them inside the first half, feel like the longer we are level the more advantageous it's going to be for them with a bigger squad than what we've currently got.

Really need Gundo to put in a great performance as he did v rent boys. Mahrez will be doing the usual, stroll around, step overs cut in and blast in to the upper tier.

Come on CITY.
We can turn these rags over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.