Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed that Bernie isn't in the side. He looked like he was slowly on the way back to his 18/19 form (still a long way to go mind) at the weekend. Ah well. The pressure is on FFS Mahrez to prove he's worthy of the spot this evening. Also unsure about Zinch in instead of Mendy, notwithstanding his bout of fuckwittery lately. For me, Mendy is the better defender of the two. Good to see Fern in the XI though. I always get that warm fuzzy feeling when he's out there.

After some real team performances lately, not thrilled with the return of the one man band, but hopefully he has one of his days where all his speculative shots fly in. Nice to see Fern in the middle, even though Rodri has been playing well and we'll miss his height on corners.

Fernandinho starting tells me that the counter attack is on Pep's mind again.
Disappointed that Bernie isn't in the side. He looked like he was slowly on the way back to his 18/19 form (still a long way to go mind) at the weekend. Ah well. The pressure is on FFS Mahrez to prove he's worthy of the spot this evening. Also unsure about Zinch in instead of Mendy, notwithstanding his bout of fuckwittery lately. For me, Mendy is the better defender of the two. Good to see Fern in the XI though. I always get that warm fuzzy feeling when he's out there.
Bernardo is suspended.

As long as its foden left and not sterling i’ll be happy. Sterling can not beat a quick defender
Foden to show up WB lack of ability
Deffo....the link up between him & KDB at Chelsea had the fullback spinning, but me thinks it’s another false nine & it maybe Phil

Bernie is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.