United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep likes to throw a curve ball every now and than , so my guess would be woolian on the right wing this time.

jack haaland woolian front 3.

Kick off time 15:30 (GMT), clocks change at 2am Sunday prior to the game as a heads up. Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK.

I don't know any other way to say this other than this lot are shite and we owe them a battering.

With that said, I look forward to whatever new offside rule they invent and apply in this one. That's their best chance of beating us.

Think Pep will go with:
-------------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Gvardiol
---------------------Rodri
---------Bernardo---Alvarez
Foden---------Haaland------Grealish

I'd probably start Ake.
Rico and ake are both wild card here.
Maybe :
ed
walker- dias -ake -jasko
bernie stones rodri
woolian haaland jack

In the grand scheme of things apart from bragging rights what else hinges on this game nothing for us bar possibly dropping points,for the rags it’s ten Haag and keeping the wolves from his door and if they lose they can forget about champions league football for me 100%..

In the grand scheme of things apart from bragging rights what else hinges on this game nothing for us bar possibly dropping points,for the rags it’s ten Haag and keeping the wolves from his door and if they lose they can forget about champions league football for me 100%..
I would prefer we didn't get our third loss this early in the season.
We had three losses all of last season. We may end up having more margin for error as the season goes along as no team looks like a juggernaut right now, but I rather not test the limits right now.

It would have been nice for those shitty journalists to ask how the players are after playing on a plastic pitch just two nights ago. The level of questioning gets consistently worse.

Really hope Foden isn’t out. Once again City will keep us guessing until the team step off the bus on Sunday…

They win and they are only 3 points behind us.
Don't like the thought of that.
They are playing a poor standard of football but a lucky win and they are on our tails.
We could be 5 points behind Spurs by 10pm tonight so a win to me is essential.
A lot of vultures circling around this season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.