United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to peps press conference, it’s one knob question after another, the media in that room should all be ashamed of themselves with the piss poor questions they are asking pep but unfortunately they will think they’re doing a great job, I almost feel embarrassed for them ( only almost ).
I feel embarrassed for Pep ffs ;-)

How many times is Charlton's death going to be commemerated ? Last Sunday the Rags at Sheff Utd , Tuesday the Rags beat the mighty Copenhagen "for Bobby" and now the derby game on Sunday , is the minutes applause/silence a weekly event at Trafford for the rest of the season ? Although it will be hard to tell the difference they dont have much to cheer about at the Swamp nowadays.

Local RAG I know, who has been arrogant as hell over the years passed me by today. He said, "Take it easy on us."
Last time anyone said it that sadly, and plainly to my face, Wigan beat us in the FA Cup final.

First thing first, OUTSTANDING from Pep in the pre-match interview, Boy I would have blown my top when the reporters kept Asking me about United, Defo they were looking for a mistake so they could jump all over Pep and Manchester City, Even with the Bobby Charlton's Questions ? What do you want from Pep, He did very well and total respect given and then put the reporter right in saying Mike Summerbee signed the book of condolence on behalf of everybody at Manchester City,

The media and reporters are so full of dirty tricks you could see what they were after ,the media are truly scum.

R.I.P Bobby Charlton

Taking my 8 year old lad to his first Old Toilet derby in sunday, cant wait to be stood there waiting to go in and have abuse screamed at us by grown men whilst the filth stand by and watch

How many times is Charlton's death going to be commemerated ? Last Sunday the Rags at Sheff Utd , Tuesday the Rags beat the mighty Copenhagen "for Bobby" and now the derby game on Sunday , is the minutes applause/silence a weekly event at Trafford for the rest of the season ? Although it will be hard to tell the difference they dont have much to cheer about at the Swamp nowadays.
Yeah, i imagine the twats will make it a weekly event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.