United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a slight against the man himself... but i'll be waiting until kick off before tuning in, just to avoid the mournfest Sky coverage.

As for the Scum themselves, I don't fear a mid table team, I don't even worry too much about VAR and refs, I worry about our own players not turning up and seemingly not realising the gravity of what this match means. Too many times in recent years they've slacked off and not gone for the jugular, killing the game off early and not giving them a way back.

What I want from them today is 100% control of the game from start to finish, that way VAR can't do shit.

Fook me all I have seen on sky sports this morning is how great Utd are. How many times can they show the Rooney overhead shin!

Tossers
Because they can't show anything from the past ten years. ;)

How embarrassing must that be; to show one goal from a past era, over and over again. It'd be like us showing the Denis Law backheel.

This isn't a slight against the man himself... but i'll be waiting until kick off before tuning in, just to avoid the mournfest Sky coverage.

As for the Scum themselves, I don't fear a mid table team, I don't even worry too much about VAR and refs, I worry about our own players not turning up and seemingly not realising the gravity of what this match means. Too many times in recent years they've slacked off and not gone for the jugular, killing the game off early and not giving them a way back.

What I want from them today is 100% control of the game from start to finish, that way VAR can't do shit.

As Pep did 2 years ago when they never got a kick, put the ball in the fridge. Think he might go with Grealish over Doku to start for more control and better ball retention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.