United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Sorry, I get the feeling that this is misdirection.

I have a vague memory of a story of a team formation and players only for this to not happen as thought on the pitch.

Pretty sure whilst the formation might happen, players are not a cert until the morning of the game, I'm pretty sure, especially a big one.
Does Pep even know his best team?

I think the club would take a loss over getting rid of a grass who plays for his agent rather than the club.

We have before.
100% mate, think they’re just trying to point the finger towards KP, I’ve no doubt he speaks to his family about whether he’s in the team etc, but no way is he running his mouth to outsiders, I like Kalvin, he’s the kind that would bleed blue if given a chance, he’s great behind the scenes by all accounts, and is first class with the fans when warming up, he’s a good egg, but unfortunately is way off the level we need

Honestly if we can’t beat this shower of shit then I give up. They can try and manipulate the result with Var or it being at the leaky cauldron of doom or whatever other shit they can think of!

One team is a treble winner the other is a decrepit cesspit.

A win today will kick start our season and regain a few points thrown away recently.

Come on city blitz the fuckers.

Don’t underestimate the officials mate, last seasons game was exactly what you want, till ‘That’ goal, we’d of ran out easy winners otherwise, get what you’re saying though, banish all the noise & just play
We hadn't put them to the sword though, and were very wasteful. I was fuming with our performance last time out precisely because of the fact we know what they can do and the leniency they get from officials. I'm not talking possession here, i'm talking brute force control, 3-0 by half time. Then you can pass it around as much as you want.

Honestly if we can’t beat this shower of shit then I give up. They can try and manipulate the result with Var or it being at the leaky cauldron of doom or whatever other shit they can think of!

One team is a treble winner the other is a decrepit cesspit.

A win today will kick start our season and regain a few points thrown away recently.

Come on city blitz the fuckers.
City are NOT a decrepit cesspit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.