United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the law of averages I hope the rags have used all their luck up and we put all our chances away instead of missing 95% of them. If so we could hopefully have another massacre. My biggest fear is that bent **** Tierney and his team.

Looks like Casemiro is out. Not sure if that's necessarily a good thing though, as he's on the decline.

As Pep did 2 years ago when they never got a kick, put the ball in the fridge. Think he might go with Grealish over Doku to start for more control and better ball retention.

Grealish on the left and Foden and on the right was how we went last season when we put 6 past them, so I'd be ok with that.

Alvarez just behind Haaland, Rodri in his usual role and Bernado in a midfield role.

That would do for me, then Doku off the bench if we need something different.

There you are pre match derby nerves! Lol

Been rather calm all morning.
Just kicked in now ffs

Please pep show them no respect!

No need to go defensive let’s just destroy them from the 1st minute.

3 up by 35 mins then just keep the ball for the remainder of the game :-)

Get Haaland shithousing them for the last 10 minutes by winning corners over and over by taking it to the flag. He loves it.

Why is it kicking off at 15:30 instead of 16:30?
I suspect it may be to accommodate broadcasters around the world as not all countries have put the clocks back like in the UK. Here in the States, we don’t put our clocks back until November 5th so by making it 3:30pm instead of 4:30pm it keeps our viewing time the same. Come on you Blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.