United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything can happen mate, on paper you'd like to think we'll blitz them, but you just know we'll make very hard work of things
Very true, for years we've been better than them and they've still beaten us a few times.
On the other side of the coin, from the ('he's behind you Gary' ) final derby at Maine Road carrying on for the following few years we got some decent results against them when they were still a pretty decent side.
Ofcourse player for player we are a far superior side.Like many other blues I am though concerned about dodgy/corrupt(?) officiating and even (as you perhaps are alluding to) our ability to still sometimes shoot ourselves in the foot!

I’m posting early today as I’ve got to speak to my sister in French France at 3.15!! TMI?
Plus I am going to shout it early today because
a) I can and will take the consequences (sorry Mods)
b) I want that Trafford ‘team’ to hear me little turds that they are!!
c) I might not get on the Match day thread until half time.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN. THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY. SHOW ‘EM LADS SHOW ‘EM ALL. ESPECIALLY THAT BUNCH OF SYCOPHANTIC, SPECSAVERS NEEDING MEDIA FOOLS.
ESPECIALLY THE STUPID, PEA BRAINED OFFICIALS WHO DON’T KNOW THEIR BACKSIDES FROM THEIR ELBOWS!
BUT MOST ESPECIALLY THAT ‘TEAM’ OF WALLIES WITH THE MANAGER WITH THE STUPID NAME.
COME ON BLUES. CHEER LOUD AND PROUD YOU FANS, EXCEPT OF COURSE DURING THE SILENCE. MAKE THAT FOR OUR FRANNY AS WELL. :-)

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Right you can take the sound muffling headphones off now. I’ve finished for the present. :-) :-)

Please don’t be offended anyone. I couldn’t take it today. :-)

Why is it kicking off at 15:30 instead of 16:30?
tumblr_mwej0xFEpV1sfjrdqo1_250.gif

I’m posting early today as I’ve got to speak to my sister in French France at 3.15!! TMI?
Plus I am going to shout it early today because
a) I can and will take the consequences (sorry Mods)
b) I want that Trafford ‘team’ to hear me little turds that they are!!
c) I might not get on the Match day thread until half time.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN. THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY. SHOW ‘EM LADS SHOW ‘EM ALL. ESPECIALLY THAT BUNCH OF SYCOPHANTIC, SPECSAVERS NEEDING MEDIA FOOLS.
ESPECIALLY THE STUPID, PEA BRAINED OFFICIALS WHO DON’T KNOW THEIR BACKSIDES FROM THEIR ELBOWS!
BUT MOST ESPECIALLY THAT ‘TEAM’ OF WALLIES WITH THE MANAGER WITH THE STUPID NAME.
COME ON BLUES. CHEER LOUD AND PROUD YOU FANS, EXCEPT OF COURSE DURING THE SILENCE. MAKE THAT FOR OUR FRANNY AS WELL. :-)

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Right you can take the sound muffling headphones off now. I’ve finished for the present. :-) :-)

Please don’t be offended anyone. I couldn’t take it today. :-)
Couldn’t you say that in French for the more learned types on here?

Looks like Casemiro is out. Not sure if that's necessarily a good thing though, as he's on the decline.
I think in a game like this, I'd say it's definitely a positive.

He might well be on the decline, but he's played in plenty of big games, and probably would have stepped up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.