United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going 5-1

Haaland x2, Alvarez, Phil and Maguire comedy own goal.

United get a consolation goal via the help of officials.

Not sure what Doku has done wrong to be dropped by a totally out of form Grealish. Feel for the lad. Jack keeps the ball because he can't take a man on and goes backwards. Doku actually runs at defenders and causes mayhem. Hopefully he comes off the bench and shows why he should've started. Come on you blue boys 1-7 Erling Hatty

They have Evans and Maguire at CB. If we don't score 3+ goals against these...
The likes of McTominay and Lindelof start as well, no excuses for us.

I don’t buy into that. He deserves to start over Grealish based on form. I’m willing to give Grealish the benefit of the doubt, but if his form doesn’t improve then Doku needs to be given the nod over him.
His "form" is he has come back from what all accounts was a nasty injury, helped close out a tight game against Brighton, and was very good in mid-week in Europe.

Seems like a glaring error not to start doku given who their fullback options. Whoever is at fullback would make milners performance last week look respectable. Feel like they are going to set up to allow us all the control as long as it's infront of them. Correct team other than doku though. No excuses whatsoever for not beating that side, it's really poor.
Doesn’t control the ball as well as Jack, and can’t afford the counter attack.

Even with their current line up it is going to be a lot closer. As for Doku he isn't quite ready to start in the bigger games just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.