Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their XI fills me with confidence
But only if we get the first goal
An early goal will be good
Expect them to have 10 men behind the ball and play on the counter attack, like last season
They restricted the space for our attacking players last season
Surely an early goal would see it open up a bit

Not sure what Doku has done wrong to be dropped by a totally out of form Grealish. Feel for the lad. Jack keeps the ball because he can't take a man on and goes backwards. Doku actually runs at defenders and causes mayhem. Hopefully he comes off the bench and shows why he should've started. Come on you blue boys 1-7 Erling Hatty
Fortunately we have a manager who understands that football is about more than just running at defenders.

Doku hasn't done anything wrong, Grealish is just a better fit for this game and played very well midweek.

Not sure what Doku has done wrong to be dropped by a totally out of form Grealish. Feel for the lad. Jack keeps the ball because he can't take a man on and goes backwards. Doku actually runs at defenders and causes mayhem. Hopefully he comes off the bench and shows why he should've started. Come on you blue boys 1-7 Erling Hatty
Or we could give the greatest manager in world football the chance to prove again, that he knows what he is doing just saying .

Just seen Tonali & Toni in the bookies placing a bet on Utd fans invading the pitch to get the game called off after we score to make it 3-1 to us .
Come on City ! time to rip them to pieces & give them a football lesson !

Jack played very well in midweek, well I thought so anyway. A big part of winning the treble, then injury early this season. I think Pep will want him to continue his form from Wednesday. And Doku off the bench later. Works for me

Let me guess, belgium blue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.