United able to compete in market

binzy m.cf.c

Sky News inform us that United are able to compete with Man. City in future transfer windows so i was thinking...... Dont Laugh.... Dear Santa please can i have 100 Money Trees and 50 geese that lay Golden Eggs....Just like the ones Mr Ferguson is hoping for....!

binzy m.cf.c said:
Sky News inform us that United are able to compete with Man. City in future transfer windows so i was thinking...... Dont Laugh.... Dear Santa please can i have 100 Money Trees and 50 geese that lay Golden Eggs....Just like the ones Mr Ferguson is hoping for....!

:)

Well, isn't this exactly how they've placated Rooney, by telling him they are still in the market for the best players but leaving out that they still can't afford them? Or will there suddenly be some 'value in the market', in January, usually acknowledged as the expensive window?

After Rooney took them to the cleaners the going rate for top class players at Sold Trafford is now circa £250,000 can they really afford to pay this? No doubt Mr Gill will be getting one or two knocks on his door from current squad members looking for more cash

The cow on our side of the fence is laughing.

The_Laughing_Cow.gif

If they want to compete with us! they better start to sell history on jar. Because thats the only thing they have.

I'm new here so I'd be interested to know what Manure say about your wealth. If they slag you off for it, IMO that's pretty rich seeing as they were financial top dog for years and years, and have only been outmuscled financially by you and the Chavs recently.

I reckon you've done the rest of us a favour by pushing Rooney's wage demands upwards - as unless its only to get a bigger transfer fee out of him, i don't hink Manure can sustain these type of wages.

Lets hope Shrek continues to stink the place up.

zeven said:
If they want to compete with us! they better start to sell history on jar. Because thats the only thing they have.

They don't need to. United have an established team they just need to make additions here and there. City have to build a team from scratch.

MancM13 said:
zeven said:

They don't need to. United have an established team they just need to make additions here and there. City have to build a team from scratch.
RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.