United able to compete in market

well they will have 60 million to spend in January after we buy Rooney :)-

Seriously though, you dont need a massive wad to get some great players in. Van der Vart for 8 million, Kompany 6 million etc. You should be able to get some excellent players for around 10-15 million now

MancM13 said:
zeven said:
If they want to compete with us! they better start to sell history on jar. Because thats the only thing they have.

They don't need to. United have an established team they just need to make additions here and there. City have to build a team from scratch.
To stand still they will have to replace. Giggs,rat boy,Scholes and Van der sar in the next 12 months, at a cost of more than the £60mill he might or might not have.

harry the plumber said:
MancM13 said:
They don't need to. United have an established team they just need to make additions here and there. City have to build a team from scratch.
To stand still they will have to replace. Giggs,rat boy,Scholes and Van der sar in the next 12 months, at a cost of more than the £60mill he might or might not have.

Young players stepping up plus a couple of signings and the team will roll on. It sounds like Scholes might play another year anyway.

Rafael is the answer at RB he's looked top draw since he's earned a first team place.

Giggs hardly plays, his player of the year award was a joke tbh. The only question is can he replace Scholes longterm. I think they're after Defour in Jan as his long term replacement and if not they'll go after another Modric typre player.

The only places they need to spend any real money are CM and GK.

MancM13 said:
harry the plumber said:

Young players stepping up plus a couple of signings and the team will roll on. It sounds like Scholes might play another year anyway.

Rafael is the answer at RB he's looked top draw since he's earned a first team place.

Giggs hardly plays, his player of the year award was a joke tbh. The only question is can he replace Scholes longterm. I think we're after Defour in Jan as his long term replacement and if not they'll go after another Modric typre player.

rafael is shit, wouldnt even get on our bench. overated cus he plays for them scummy twats.

Glazers_Wallet said:
MancM13 said:

Giggs hardly plays, his player of the year award was a joke tbh. The only question is can he replace Scholes longterm. I think we're after Defour in Jan as his long term replacement and if not they'll go after another Modric typre player.

rafael is shit, wouldnt even get on our bench. overated cus he plays for them scum bags.

stop it last year he was a liability and pushed forward way too much this year he's been outstanding and earned his first call up for Brazil at 19 years of age. I know this will get me some stick but any of United's back four would be in City's team.

california blue said:
MancM13 is obv a zombie that likes the G.A.Y's

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:43 pm --

MancM13 said:
I know this will get me some stick but any of United's back four would be in City's team.

John O Gay? do one mate

Rafael.....Rio......Vidic......Evra

That's United's first choice back 4 now. The only one that's even debatable is Rafael

MancM13 said:
california blue said:

John O Gay? do one mate

That's United's first choice back 4 now. The only one that's even debatable is Rafael

Vidic is only rag defender that is better than what we have.

Vince>Wio
Kolarov>Evra
Boateng>Rafael

Now bugger off back to sadcafe.

MancM13 said:
california blue said:

John O Gay? do one mate

Just found a video of MancM13

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVtEX1J7tXQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.