United able to compete in market

I for one hope we don't try and buy Shrek in the January window or any other for that, Bacon face has made sure if we do go in for him we will have to pay a massive fee for him now. Doing that would give him a pot of gold to strengthen his team which is something we could do without!!Not only that he will think he has had a moral victory over us. Much better to let the little money grabbing Cnut stay there draining their resources, this would also ensure that if they do scrape together some dosh they will have to pay top money in wages to new signings!! This is what will bring them to their knees in the future not the transfer fees.

Rammy Blue said:
MancM13 said:
Rafael.....Rio......Vidic......Evra

That's United's first choice back 4 now. The only one that's even debatable is Rafael

Vidic is only rag defender that is better than what we have.

Vince>Wio
Kolarov>Evra
Boateng>Rafael

Now bugger off back to sadcafe.

what's your problem I'm not taking the piss this is a thread about United and I gave my opinion I don't hate all City fans (my little sisters one fook knows how that happened) so there's no need for that really.

First of all Kolarov > Evra? That's just silly.
Kompany is class not better than Rio but that's my opinion and besides you play two central defenders so yes Rio would be guaranteed a place in City's team.

Boateng has looked terrible whenever I've seen him and Rafael has looked top notch recently but I'll give you that one is certainly up for debate. Rafael is younger too though mind.

MancM13 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vidic is only rag defender that is better than what we have.

Vince>Wio
Kolarov>Evra
Boateng>Rafael

Now bugger off back to sadcafe.

what's your problem I'm not taking the piss this is a thread about United and I gave my opinion I don't hate all City fans (my little sisters one fook knows how that happened) so there's no need for that really.

Kompany is class not better than Rio but that's my opinion and besides you play two central defenders so yes Rio would be guaranteed a place in City's team.

Boateng has looked terrible whenever I've seen him and Rafael has looked top notch recently but I'll give you that one is certainly up for debate. Rafael is younger too though mind.

You obviously haven't seen much of Kolarov then, don't judge a player you haven't seen.

Wio is fucked, Vince is 24.

Boateng and Rafael, you having a laugh?

Rammy Blue said:
MancM13 said:

You obviously haven't seen much of Kolarov then, don't judge a player you haven't seen.

seriously if you really think Kolarov is in Evra's class then there's no point.

MancM13 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fine.

I refer you to my earlier post, sadcafe is that way >>>>>>>>>

MancM13 said:
Rammy Blue said:

why is this rag twat still on here? fuck off back to longsight M13,unless you are defecting as you know the glazerites are on the slide...ha ha what a crank..

The Shrike said:
I'm new here so I'd be interested to know what Manure say about your wealth. If they slag you off for it, IMO that's pretty rich seeing as they were financial top dog for years and years, and have only been outmuscled financially by you and the Chavs recently.

I reckon you've done the rest of us a favour by pushing Rooney's wage demands upwards - as unless its only to get a bigger transfer fee out of him, i don't hink Manure can sustain these type of wages.

Lets hope Shrek continues to stink the place up.

only 3 team that can afford him if a financial auction takes place city, city , and city, i dont want him anyway because i think the stupid scouse **** will mentally implode before much longer.

MancM13 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Mourinho was desperate to sign Kolarov. What does he know eh ? Daft red fucker.

MancM13 said:
manimanc said:
why is this rag twat still on here? fuck off back to longsight M13,unless you are defecting as you know the glazerites are on the slide...ha ha what a crank..

Well I thought I might be able to have a sensible debate on here obviously 34 years of nothing whilst watching your neighbours dominate football for twenty years has left you so bitter that you can't even hold a football conversation without losing it whenever United are brought up. The ironic thing is you lot can't go 5 minutes without bringing United up yourselves, kind of self defeating don't you think?

this is how it feels to be city
this is how it feels to be small
this is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all
nothing at all

and I'm out

pmsl.

tick fucking tock....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.