United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

I think I just trust Khaldoon won't get out-manoeuvred by any of these cunts. He operates on a completely different level to any of these over promoted accountants turned executives.

Don't underestimate John W Henry - an absolute shit of the highest order who will inside deal, lie and betray anyone to get his own way.

Great in theory but clubs will more than likely waste that cash and would be looking for more from the PL and the fan owned model isn't that successful in the long run.

The clubs wouldn't outright receive the cash, it would be held as almost a trust fund to be used when rescuing a club to pay off its creditors and keep it operational in the short-term. The idea behind the fan ownership is just to prevent another Wigan where a club is bought to be bet against. There could be a range of T&Cs that clubs have to sign up to retain membership of the league which could put caveats on the owners capacity to just splurge the cash or asset strip clubs.

the line is the big 6, but this has nothing to do with 4 of them , it is the twatty two,reading all the press regarding this,"the other 4 clubs didn't know until it was leaked on sunday, i have a feeling we did know and leaked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.