United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

Your first paragraph is spot on, I would also add that the removal of league cup and community shield frees up space for more mickey mouse tournaments in pre season in the arsehole of Asia. Hence generating more money for these two fuckers. The next logical steps are a game abroad (39th game) and eventually European tournament to rival/replace the CL.
I think you will find it is a 35th game!

These fcukers don't really care about English football, it's European and world domination they are seeking.

I know it would never happen but I'd love City to come out publicly to condemn this. One report said that a meeting of the top six hadn't reached agreement. I'm hoping that's because we told them to stick it

As for the bribes offered to the lower leagues,I'd love City to pledge 50 million, no strings attached, to support the lower leagues if the rest of the "big 6" will do the same.

If we truly believe we are above the Rags and Dippers as true football fans, then we should be the leaders of 'fuck this' for the greater good of all football clubs in the pyramid. Even though we are a wealthy club, I think our owners have shown they understand the local feeling for football and the precence it brings to each town.

However, we are not here to be the casualties of actions by those two twats of football clubs. So while I disagree with the proposals, I fully support our involvement in the proposals. We must not allow them to ride rough shod on us and must capitalise on each situation in front of us.

City must make the most of every oportunity presented in front of them, but I would not be against us losing that position if it bollocks those two twats

The eighteen remaining clubs need to stand firm and reject any notion of the two most arrogant football clubs in history are firmly told to fuck off , let them form their own min-league , playing each other every week at different venues around the world competing for the "Biggest pair of twats in the world " Cup. Fuck the pair of red bastards.
What a great idea - the yankie owned clubs can label their little tournament - "The World Soccer Series" - just like the yanks do with their "football" and baseball series.

Well at least we know what state the dippers and scum are in financially, this seems like a desperate roll of the dice to stay solvent. If we can delay/block this for awhile then I think those two teams will be bankrupt. And I don't think we would have to block it for to long either .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.