United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you cannot escape all the crap , and the build up to this game , but i must have read over 50 predictions , and not one pundit or expert has tipped us to win , every preview about the game is basically about the Rags strengths and how many they will win by , we are just there to make up the numbers , but we all know how deluded these f*ckers are , which is why beating these c*nts , gets sweeter every time.

Love it when they think they are nailed on winners. We need to put them back in their box. Mourinho gone in 2 years ,vast sums spent and the rag twats lie 7th........We have let them back in the game its time to re-establish our supremity..

It's early in the season for BOTH teams. I'm more than happy with what i've seen from us, so far.
Rags have been below average. I know they'll up their game, but i expect us to be right at 'em.
Pep doesn't do resting on laurels.

As a coach, it takes much less preparation time to organize 7-8 men behind the ball. As opposed to playing Pep's positional football which takes months of practice. Thats the main disadvantage we hv. But the journey with Pep is always fascinating and is stunning to see as the team perfects the concepts. Even before the result, just to see the progression the team makes tomorrow from the West Ham game and possibility of Gundo & Sane's first game is exciting enough. With Pep teams, the result is a natural consequence of playing good. And I hope to see us take the next step tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.