United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to pick a proper defence for this game or it could get really bad. No clean sheets in the league and that is with the opposition having very little possession and chances, I think both managers will be a bit cautious and a 0-0 bore like last year will do nicely.

He needs to pick a proper defence for this game or it could get really bad. No clean sheets in the league and that is with the opposition having very little possession and chances, I think both managers will be a bit cautious and a 0-0 bore like last year will do nicely.

I disagree and think there will be several goals. Fingers crossed we have at least one more than the scum

As a coach, it takes much less preparation time to organize 7-8 men behind the ball. As opposed to playing Pep's positional football which takes months of practice. Thats the main disadvantage we hv. But the journey with Pep is always fascinating and is stunning to see as the team perfects the concepts. Even before the result, just to see the progression the team makes tomorrow from the West Ham game and possibility of Gundo & Sane's first game is exciting enough. With Pep teams, the result is a natural consequence of playing good. And I hope to see us take the next step tomorrow.
I totally agree that we need to look beyond the result and enjoy the way Pep now has us playing. I'm not saying we'll lose tomorrow, but even if we do, we have the prospect of watching Pep work his magic with this squad to look forward to. I've never been so relaxed before a derby game because I wouldn't swap our manager for theirs, our squad for theirs, our owner for theirs, and a loss in a one off game won't even make a dent in my optimism for the future.

Unfortunately you cannot escape all the crap , and the build up to this game , but i must have read over 50 predictions , and not one pundit or expert has tipped us to win , every preview about the game is basically about the Rags strengths and how many they will win by , we are just there to make up the numbers , but we all know how deluded these f*ckers are , which is why beating these c*nts , gets sweeter every time.
Had 5 live on and apparently the raggies are playing somebody this weekend. I've no idea who it is because they didn't get a mention, but it seems that they're going to get a right pasting.
Oh, and someone called 'zlatan' or was it 'rashford' or something like that is the greatest footballer in the world!

They will try and kick us off the field, don't know if we will get any protection from Clatenburg.

Still think we will win 2-1 no problem.

I totally agree that we need to look beyond the result and enjoy the way Pep now has us playing. I'm not saying we'll lose tomorrow, but even if we do, we have the prospect of watching Pep work his magic with this squad to look forward to. I've never been so relaxed before a derby game because I wouldn't swap our manager for theirs, our squad for theirs, our owner for theirs, and a loss in a one off game won't even make a dent in my optimism for the future.
Exactly.

Been to the last few away at Utd. Watching in the pub tomorrow. A draw is a good result and a result I will be happy with. We will be more in tune at the Etihad and will hand them a humiliation that will long in the memory. Jesus tearing them apart.
IMO Zlatan scares the life out of me on set pieces and high balls.
2-2 and breathe for me. Nolito and Sterling. Zlatan and Fellani headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.