United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Navas would be on the bench ahead of Garcia?

Maybe. I don't know that guy who said Garcia will be involved tomorrow.
I only remember Pep say he wants to 'control the macth'. Maybe he needs more options in midfield then?

Those big matches are all about attitude.
I hope the home side feel some pressure and City turn up sharp and confident from the start.

I know it's premature but literally can't wait for this one

Looks like Aguero might be our only absentee.

I think a draw would be a good result and think both sets of fans would probably take it deep down.

So assuming all our players escape the international break injury free (unlikely I know) I reckon we'll line up something like

.......................Bravo.....................

Sagna....Otamendi...Stones...Clichy

......Fernandinho......Gundogan.........

.....Sterling..........Silva.........Nolito....

........................Kelechi......................

Bench. Willy, Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Bruyne, Sane, Nasri

Exciting to see which 11 pep picks
Without doubt, United fans would love to see United play with City's pace, flair and movement. Instead, United play like a better West Brom - lumbering giants hoping for a free kick or a corner. Ha ha....

This game has come a couple of months too early for us so I would take a draw, in footballing terms it's like night versus day, we have a better manager, better players but we are in transition and jose isn't daft. We could rip them a new arsehole or lose to a coach who knows how to expose our weaknesses.

Flicked over to BT sport last night ( in passing), it had Premier League World, or something like that on, during the City section it was all about players who've scored the most goals against City, WTF!!? Is this part of some large targeted campaign against City? I've purposely avoided any media build up because it's been so one sided ( as reported on here) and because some of the pundits are idiots!
Besides that, calmly confident that Pep will have the boys prepared for Maureen's bully tactics!

This game has come a couple of months too early for us so I would take a draw, in footballing terms it's like night versus day, we have a better manager, better players but we are in transition and jose isn't daft. We could rip them a new arsehole or lose to a coach who knows how to expose our weaknesses.

It reminds me of Arsenal coming to play us under Hughes,we won 3-0 and 4-2, pretty football and a dogmatic philosophy has to be near perfect to win these games.

Like the 2009 Champions League final - United were all over Barcelona for 10 minutes until they conceded and then a totally different game thereafter. Very small margins will decide this and a draw is likely also.

Thank fuck its the last sleep.

Been ages with the international break and even worse having to wait all this time to rip the rags a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.