United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me of Arsenal coming to play us under Hughes,we won 3-0 and 4-2, pretty football and a dogmatic philosophy has to be near perfect to win these games.

Like the 2009 Champions League final - United were all over Barcelona for 10 minutes until they conceded and then a totally different game thereafter. Very small margins will decide this and a draw is likely also.

I remember that game and fair play to the rags they came out and gave their best but they hit a brick wall, they got schooled in football, men against boys, Fergie and his players were embarrassed

This game has come a couple of months too early for us so I would take a draw, in footballing terms it's like night versus day, we have a better manager, better players but we are in transition and jose isn't daft. We could rip them a new arsehole or lose to a coach who knows how to expose our weaknesses.
He couldn't expose them last year, could he. When we were probably a weaker and less motivated side than we are now. Granted he has a different team now but we'll be Ok

I can't sleep. These feelings I've never felt before, no derby has ever made me feel as nervous as I'm feeling right now. If we win it'll probably be my most cherished win ever!

Ric turner is illegitimate, Shadys channels' less legitimate, Anderson's a wanker.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Nolito/Kelechi

Ota and Kolarov are our strongest headers of the ball.

2-1 city

Pep will have us playing football in a beautiful fashion, Peg will try and negate that with hoof ball, and negative fouling and Rooney continually arguing with officials. Let's hope for the sake of the beautiful game Manchester City win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.