United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did this ? own up
CrSaYH0XEAE7c2p.jpg
I remember something about this, if I remember rightly a lad was taken to court but it wasn't a city fan it was one of their own, his excuse was that it was thrown from the city end it stuck in his hand so has he tried to pull it out by waving his hand it flew out and hit someone actually one of his own, said mr billy bullshitter jackanory

so is it deffinately clattenberg as ref?
Think 'they' and by 'they' you can perm anyone from 4/5 organisations haven't finalised his bonus package yet, to be honest there's not one with the acception of Dean I'd fancy to give us anything like a semi even performance.

Sergio being out is going to give PEG a big fucking headache in my opinion , he would have been setting it up in his head how to mark Sergio out of the game although I personally think keeping Silva quiet will be forefront in his mind, anyway, Sergio being out is a fucking headache for him, I'd fully expect to see us play the false nine solidifying midfield with Gundogan in there, we have goalscorers anywhere across the front line, KDB could play it withought doubt-or even Nolito.

Don't concede from set pieces and corners and it's ours.

2-0 win

I think the team will be:

Bravo
Sagna Stones Ota Kolarov
Fernandinho
Sterling KDB Silva Sane
Nolito

Then the bench:
Caballero, Clichy, Zab/Komps, Gundogan, Delph, Kelechi, Navas

Enough to get the job done and mix it up 2nd half if we need a goal/s

I see a Harry Potter battle ahead.

If old Fergie has only mind games to play, his successor has a few magics and spells up his sleeve.

Maybe the first one was already used.

Time to stand firm and believe. In the end, the best magic is very simple: love, belief, righteousness.

Kolarov should not be in this match, he's too much of a liability and his pace is not sufficient to keep up with play, I do think he can play a wicked ball in occasionally, but this shouldn't override his defensive frailties.

Kolarov should not be in this match, he's too much of a liability and his pace is not sufficient to keep up with play, I do think he can play a wicked ball in occasionally, but this shouldn't override his defensive frailties.

Yeah, I'd be more inclined to start Clichy due to his pace, but Kolarov might get the nod for his aerial ability. Man for man they're a lot bigger than us and are going to be a major threat on set pieces.

Yeah, I'd be more inclined to start Clichy due to his pace, but Kolarov might get the nod for his aerial ability. Man for man they're a lot bigger than us and are going to be a major threat on set pieces.

Other side of the coin is we are a much quicker team than them. The front line and midfield look like plodders. The genuine pace they have is in their full backs who will be occupied by Sterling and I would imagine Navas would get the nod.

It's going to be interesting to watch, will Pep change his system and soak up pressure or continue the hunting them in packs pressing that has been impressive so far.

If Fellani doesn't play who does Mourinho put in midfield? This is where they could be seriously out gunned and lose the game.

If we out run United and put the hard yards in we have more than enough talent to come away with 3 points.

The key to this game IMO is going to be our right side defensively, their left side from an attacking perspective. Shaw/Martial will be too much for Zaba and i'll be shocked if he starts this match. Would expect if Sagna isn't fit that Ferna will move back there. If not I can potentially even see a back 3.

They should be far more worried than we are. Our attacking players, even without Kun, are going to be a whole other level from anything they've seen so for this season. An in form Silva, KDB, Sterling, potentially even Sane/Gundogan coming into the mix. They've looked like plodders so far this season. If we play at the right tempo I think they'll find it hard to live with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.