United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------Bravo------------------------
Sagna-------Stones-------Otamendi------Kolarov
--------------------Fernandinho------------------
----------Gundogan-----------Silva---------------
Sterling------------Iheanacho--------------Nolito

Sagna and Kolarov for their aerial ability.
Gundogan(if he's ready) over De Bruyne for better control of the game and more defensive cover from midfield.
Iheanacho upfront because he is our 2nd choice striker and Nolito has never played there.

Mou will look to target Ilkay's knees! He is a cheap bully who will do anything if it means he can keep up with Pep! Dont want Pep to risk Ilkay against Mou's thugs!

I will keep Ilkay in the bench and use him only if we absolutely need him.

Gundogan(if he's ready) over De Bruyne for better control of the game and more defensive cover from midfield.
Iheanacho upfront because he is our 2nd choice striker and Nolito has never played there.
would be my team

draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world

I like this team. I would go for this as well.

I'm noticing a lot of posters that kept praising Iheanacho, suddenly don't feel confident playing him against United as they'd rather play a false 9... Hmmmm.
The boy's more than ready.

I remember something about this, if I remember rightly a lad was taken to court but it wasn't a city fan it was one of their own, his excuse was that it was thrown from the city end it stuck in his hand so has he tried to pull it out by waving his hand it flew out and hit someone actually one of his own, said mr billy bullshitter jackanory

that's the Anfield Rd end

Don't think this match really has a favourite going into it. Both teams so far have maximum points and neither has played a particularly strong team. From the little I have seen of Utd they are pretty strong defensively but not that creative going forward. We have been pretty much the opposite being creative going forward but conceding a goal in every league match and have looked slightly shaky at times as we get used to the way Pep defends.
Can't see either Gundgogan or Vinnie starting after long periods out injured, most managers almost always ease players back slowly and I would hate to sacrifice eithers long term health for the sake of a derby. Looking forward to Bravos footwork as Willy looked decidedly shaky when pressured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.