United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pep will make sure City control the midfield.
gundogan and sane will play.
rags always start their attack from out wide.
hope sagna and kolarov will play as inverted fullback again.
not sure where Nacho will start.
but it's interesting to see how Pep will find a place for all those players.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are mentioning it. The Ivory Coast have qualified for the ACON so he'll miss 5 weeks in the new year - nowt to do with this game.
Because the MEN thought it was important enough to write a story about. Funny I never saw a similar story about Yaya Toure all the times he qualified for the ACON (including this time).

Genuinely happy. That's their only decent CB. A month is a lot. That's what sucks about AFCON

Let's wait and see how good he is. I recall many United fans were saying Darmian was the best right back in the Prem after 2-3 games at the start of last season. Oh and let's not forget Smalling was one of the 3 best CB's in world football only 12 months ago. As usual complete OTT reaction after beating relegation fodder.

Gundy,he calls himself Ili
I'm pointing out they have been out for mths and people are putting them down to start,it is annoying me

Agree, we shouldn't play them until they've had at least 3 months of competitive football under their belts.

He was a **** that day as well

People (not aimed at you) comment on the fact that he reffed the 6 - 1 as a reason to be positive.

I can see clearly how the cheating twat waved away the blatant penalty and he looked like he was going to be physically sick when he realised that there was no way even he could cheat enough to avoid sending Evans off

No - we were just outstanding - nothing positive to attribute to him
Ha ha no probs mate. I was just looking for a little omen as I've got OCD.

Do we know which referee the FA have stitched us up with yet?

Dreading this game as convinced the referee is going to spoil the result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.