Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Sagna-Stones-Otamendi-Kolarov
Fernandinho-Gudongan
Silva
Sterling-Iheanacho-DeBruyne

1-1 I reckon

Tbh, at this point in the season with Aguero suspended and being at the swamp I'd be fine with a draw, I'd much rather we smash the fuckers mind.

My starting line up will be determined By 3 factors:

Will this game come a little soon for Otamendi as he will likely return from international duty rather late?

Didn't Pep mention a week or couple of weeks back that all his players were fit? If that was the case then, I'm quite positive that we'll see new faces in the starting line up and I'm glad that the international break has afforded them an addition week rest

One thing I cannot take away from PEG is his knack for meticulous preparation and if we're throwing the previously injured bunch into the mix, it makes his work a little harder

Bravo
Sagna Stones Kompany Clichy
Gundogan Fernandinho
Sterling De Bruyne Silva Sane

Raw pace on both horizontal ends of the pitch to give Valencia and Shaw all kinds of problems (learnt that Shaw is doubtful but I suspect it's all pegs antics and that Valencia's situation is similar to Otto). So if these reports are anything to go by, it will mean the rookies that would stand in for them would be in for a very rough time. There's a young Ghanaian in their ranks as well as Darmain, Blind playing LB is license for Raheem to get 2 assists.i will play Sane and Sterling for sure to stretch their defence because they'll stay very conservative and deep

Silva and KDB to interchange playing in the false 9 role all game and Nolito misses out sadly. Been thinking all week how we can get him involved as I think he'll do better in the false 9 role than Silva and KDB (both gods in their own right)

All in all I want us to go into the game fearless and relaxed and we'll teach them a lesson.

4-2-4? Don't think we'll see that. I'd also assume there's a near 0% chance that Nolito doesn't start. If Kelechi is the striker, Nolito and Sterling will be the wings. Personally I think if we go with a "False 9" I'd rather Nolito play there and go with either Sterling/Sane or Sterling/De Bruyne on the wings (assuming the false nine is to add Gundogan to the midfield).

My starting line up will be determined By 3 factors:

Will this game come a little soon for Otamendi as he will likely return from international duty rather late?

Didn't Pep mention a week or couple of weeks back that all his players were fit? If that was the case then, I'm quite positive that we'll see new faces in the starting line up and I'm glad that the international break has afforded them an addition week rest

One thing I cannot take away from PEG is his knack for meticulous preparation and if we're throwing the previously injured bunch into the mix, it makes his work a little harder

Bravo
Sagna Stones Kompany Clichy
Gundogan Fernandinho
Sterling De Bruyne Silva Sane

Raw pace on both horizontal ends of the pitch to give Valencia and Shaw all kinds of problems (learnt that Shaw is doubtful but I suspect it's all pegs antics and that Valencia's situation is similar to Otto). So if these reports are anything to go by, it will mean the rookies that would stand in for them would be in for a very rough time. There's a young Ghanaian in their ranks as well as Darmain, Blind playing LB is license for Raheem to get 2 assists.i will play Sane and Sterling for sure to stretch their defence because they'll stay very conservative and deep

Silva and KDB to interchange playing in the false 9 role all game and Nolito misses out sadly. Been thinking all week how we can get him involved as I think he'll do better in the false 9 role than Silva and KDB (both gods in their own right)

All in all I want us to go into the game fearless and relaxed and we'll teach them a lesson.

Come to soon for Otamendi ? and then you stick Kompany in there.

Vinny has been out for out 6mths,Ili out 4mths and a high intensity derby,give your heads a wobble
Just saying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.