United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious???

I suppose we could tell him just to pretend he's taking a corner and the side netting is like the 1st man.
Short memory.

20/12/2014 Crystal Palace H PL 3-0 Silva 2, Toure
26/12/2014 West Bromwich Albion A PL 3-1 Fernando, Toure, Silva
28/12/2014 Burnley H PL 2-2 Silva, Fernandinho

What those 3 games had in common was that we started all of them with no orthodox central striker as Aguero and Dzeko were injured.

Short memory.

20/12/2014 Crystal Palace H PL 3-0 Silva 2, Toure
26/12/2014 West Bromwich Albion A PL 3-1 Fernando, Toure, Silva
28/12/2014 Burnley H PL 2-2 Silva, Fernandinho

What those 3 games had in common was that we started all of them with no orthodox central striker as Aguero and Dzeko were injured.

I was replying the question about who should take penalties.

We've not won in the last three encounters, so I don't see where some of the more bolder statements of victory are coming from?

They've improved, we've improved. First goal is always seemingly crucial in the big games.

Still think they have more at stake and a draw should not be seen as a bad result at this time.

What's all this talk about Kolarov as an inverted fullback? Alright folks let's get s few things straight. I know Kolarov has been smashing as a CB with some Pep dust sprinkled on him, but let's not get shit . He is still an average to poor leftback. I'm going with Clichy on this one. Far far superior as a Leftback for these kinda games.

What's all this talk about Kolarov as an inverted fullback? Alright folks let's get s few things straight. I know Kolarov has been smashing as a CB with some Pep dust sprinkled on him, but let's not get shit . He is still an average to poor leftback. I'm going with Clichy on this one. Far far superior as a Leftback for these kinda games.

I think Clichy and Kolarov will actually both start.

Otamendi doesn't get back until Friday lunchtime and with a Champions League game also to factor in, I suspect AK and Stones in the middle with Sagna back on the right.

Thankfully, Zabba is also back late, because he was just horrible against West Ham.

Nolito and Navas both out wide, Sterling down the middle and Silva in the hole.

Big call on KDB over Fernando, slotting alongside Fernandinho.

Pep won't throw all the sexy names in just because he can.

We've not won in the last three encounters, so I don't see where some of the more bolder statements of victory are coming from?

They've improved, we've improved. First goal is always seemingly crucial in the big games.

Still think they have more at stake and a draw should not be seen as a bad result at this time.

Last 3 encounters we were in the slump of Pellegrini's stewardship where there seemed to be no plan and he sent the players out on auto pilot expecting a win. If they lost they were not scared of getting dropped they would be in next game. We were being turned over by lesser teams than United.

Now we have someone at the helm who won't put up with the half arsed performances. The stats are positive that we are covering more ground on a game and dominating possession more.

This will be an interesting encounter to see where both sides are this early in the season. I'm confident the change in attitude and change of style of play will prove fruitful at Old Trafford. Do you think Ibrahimovic and Rooney will enjoy charging towards the corner flag every time we play out from the back only to see them triangled out of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.