United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern is their height. Need to make sure we avoid giving away needless free kicks and corners. Also have to be ruthless in front of goal.

It just got a little bit harder Cheatenburg is the ref. The odds on a rag penalty and a City red card must have plummeted like a lead falcon.

Anyone suggesting the rags are deluded thinking they should win I would point out that the bookies have them favourites. generally 5/4 whereas we are 9/4.
We remain favourites for the title however.

gundogan I think was always going to be pencilled in for this one? seems to have been training solid now for 3 weeks and also had a gentle 2 weeks previous? sagna I also think will be fit to start as I reckon pep held him back for the derby as well. company at least will be in the matchday squad imo but a lot will depend on who comes back fit. hes done well but really don't fancy kolarov at CB for this one at all!! my team:

bravo
sagna
otamendi
stones
kolarov
dinho
gundogan
silva
de bruyne
sterling
nolito

Anyone suggesting the rags are deluded thinking they should win I would point out that the bookies have them favourites. generally 5/4 whereas we are 9/4.
We remain favourites for the title however.
Im suggesting some ofthe things they post on sad cafe are deluded re silva etc

We've not won in the last three encounters, so I don't see where some of the more bolder statements of victory are coming from?

They've improved, we've improved. First goal is always seemingly crucial in the big games.

Still think they have more at stake and a draw should not be seen as a bad result at this time.

I would take a draw............

Just hope the ref is not Twattenburg - as that will be their best chance.

I am sure I saw a post saying that unfortunately it was and that there was a thread - must have been a Stella induced dream as I cannot find one

I dreamt that Kelechi got through one-on-one and dinked it over De Gea for a late winner.

Celebration exactly the same as his first ever goal vs Palace.

City win. Come on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.