United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im suggesting some ofthe things they post on sad cafe are deluded re silva etc
Agree with you, my post was not directed at anyone in particular but there does seem a bit of a feeling on the thread that the rags are deluded in thinking they will win

So now that the build up in the media has properly started are we going to have a sweepstake on which City player will be revealed in the papers on Friday or Saturday as being desperately unhappy / ready to ask for a transfer / have set fire to their bathroom etc etc. There's always at least one of these type of stories that appears!

i really feel this game could go either way. first goal will be crucial. Both teams fired up and we will need to keep our heads.

going to be a fantastic game though i feel. Plenty of swings and roundabouts im sure.

Definitely both teams sternest tests so far this season so it will be interesting too see who comes out on top. Whoever wins it will get a massive boost, just hope its us.

Heart says a city win but head says a draw.

personally can't see either team as favourite. Those who underestimate United are naive.

So now that the build up in the media has properly started are we going to have a sweepstake on which City player will be revealed in the papers on Friday or Saturday as being desperately unhappy / ready to ask for a transfer / have set fire to their bathroom etc etc. There's always at least one of these type of stories that appears!
I am going for the Mirror tomorrow with a story about either Sterling or Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.