United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with above. In the past, the rags have gone into the Derby matches knowing not only that they were going to lose, but knowing that it had the potential to be embarrassing for them. It really showed in their performances, looking beaten from the first whistle, looking scared and timid in the tunnel etc. Then Pellegrini transformed us into a soft touch, receiving a battering ourselves, and now they go into the derbies actually expecting to win. It's fucking annoying. We had the edge over them psychologically and now we've got to try to get that back again from scratch.

I agree with above. In the past, the rags have gone into the Derby matches knowing not only that they were going to lose, but knowing that it had the potential to be embarrassing for them. It really showed in their performances, looking beaten from the first whistle, looking scared and timid in the tunnel etc. Then Pellegrini transformed us into a soft touch, receiving a battering ourselves, and now they go into the derbies actually expecting to win. It's fucking annoying. We had the edge over them psychologically and now we've got to try to get that back again from scratch.

This is total bollocks. Football doesn't work like that.

Agreed. It's this that annoys me as much as missing out on some trophies. After Years of waiting we had them under our heel. They knew we were better in every respect. They just hoped we wouldn't humiliate them. Time that normal service was resumed. Complete domination.

You have ruined my week with that one sentence
Sorry. Might be back in training at City, but I haven't seen any mention. If not, and taken together with his absence from the Chile squad, I'm wondering if whatever has kept him out of the Chile squad will keep him out of the Derby.

Sorry. Might be back in training at City, but I haven't seen any mention. If not, and taken together with his absence from the Chile squad, I'm wondering if whatever has kept him out of the Chile squad will keep him out of the Derby.
He was out of chile squad for personal reasons,i'm hoping that just meant moving to england,having said that he has not been on the training video's which is a little concerning

Kolarov didn't play either, think they've stayed behind per PEPs request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.