United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the training video there is no keepers there until right at the end when you get a seconds view of someone,i'm hoping they were having seperate training and bravo is there,i couldn't cope with willy in goal on saturday

if he's in goals then no worries, he has my 100% backing and i'm sure he will be fine

We will find out on friday lunchtime or pep might just fudge the question to keep it a surprise,team news 11.30 on saturday

its not the game i would introduce him back to TBH, let sleeping dogs lie and bring him back slowly, we have enough talent to put them to bed

Think a back four of Sagna Stones Kolarov & Clichy with Oti & Komps if fit on the bench so he can close the game near the end if needed.

If the Gun is ready he must start with Dinho & have kdb Silva and Sterling behind either Nolito or Nacho.

I have a good feeling about Saturday, weather bad so thier long ball & cross tactic will be difficult for them especially as 8/9 of the cunts will be on thier own 18 yards line for 99 % of the game.

Looking at the training video there is no keepers there until right at the end when you get a seconds view of someone,i'm hoping they were having seperate training and bravo is there,i couldn't cope with willy in goal on saturday
He might have been training all week. Like you say keepers train separately so perhaps that explains why mancity.com not featured him. Probably worrying about nothing.

I watched the training video and could see the goalkeepers in the background... couldnt see bravo tho

Always usually have a niggling doubt approaching derby day , but i am surprisingly calm , because in Guardiola ,we have a pro-active coach who i believe can tactically adapt a team to most situations , a draw would'nt be the end of the world , but i think we need to nip this Rag optimism in the bud and take the 3 pts, they can then focus on their massive Thursday night game , against FC Cockwomble.
Absolutely this!...Even if we do lose I am confident for the first time ever that we are true faves for the title and that it is ours to lose. But I think that if we do beat the scum, and without King Kun, it'll absolutely break their spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.