Status
Not open for further replies.
Something along these lines to start the game:

----------------------Bravo
Sagna-----Stones---------Kolarov-----Clichy
------------------Fernandinho
--------De Bruyne-----------Silva
Sterling-----------Nacho--------------Nolito

If Gundogan is fit, replace Nacho or Nolito and shuffle De Buryne into the front 3. Also assuming Kompany isn't fit and Otamendi getting back from Argentina late.

I'd prefer to see Stones & Otta i think.... I'd say he's stronger in the air than Kola and certainly won't take any shite. Don't see tiredness being too much of an issue for him, it's not as if BigNose will run him ragged, and Rooney will probably operate just infront of his own back four anyway.

And i personally don't want to see Kola at LB, their pace will cause him an issue... He or Komps can come on to calm things down near the end if Otta is getting tired....

I prefer players shut up about what they are going to do or willing to do before a game. Too many times we have seen bold claims being made before a match, but the actual match ends up anything what was proclaimed earlier.

Players are asked about the derby. They give an answer.

Im going to the swamp for the first time in 20 years this Saturday,are they likely to keep us blue in after the final whistle?

Im going to the swamp for the first time in 20 years this Saturday,are they likely to keep us blue in after the final whistle?

No Blue we won't be kept in, anyway it's only a short jog across the forecourt to the safety of our coaches back to Bredbury..but still CTID.

Stay safe blues.

Attack from the off, show no fear. Play as the real title favourites that we are and we will blow this over-hyped side away.
Sit back and try and soak it up and we're in trouble.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'd rather go down 3-0 fighting and playing an attacking game than 1-0 having defended against a team that could only just about scrape a last minute win against Hull.
It's all about attitude and an offensive mentality and I can't see Pep allowing his reputation and perfect start to the season being sullied by a 'park the bus' mentality.
United 0 City 3
Party

No Blue we won't be kept in, anyway it's only a short jog across the forecourt to the safety of our coaches back to Bredbury..but still CTID.

Stay safe blues.
If we win they will keep us in and then we will have half a hour of never felt more like singing the blues :)

If we win they will keep us in and then we will have half a hour of never felt more like singing the blues :)
Didn't keep us in when we did them 6-1 as I recall although I did have to get my coat dry cleaned afterwards !

i genuinely can't get my head round this, man.

for me, it's the pure rush of excitement that we might destroy 'em that is attractive.
i would be going even more bonkers if i was doing something other than watching it.
not knowing what was happening would be far greater mental torture than watching us lose.

presumably, you'll only watch a re-run of the game if we win and won't bother if we lose.
i'm not having a go at you, i'm just curious as to where the entertainment in that is.
I don't even think of entertainment when we're playing them. I'd rather we won 1-0 in the most boring game of football since England last played than lose 4-3 in the most exciting, attacking brand of football ever to grace a football pitch.

Can't watch it on telly as it's just torture. Going to the game is different for me, that's in some way different - I love the atmosphere and shouting and swearing obscenities at those cunts.

Each to their own I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.