United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I might need a tin hat .. But I fucking hate playing these twats. Cunts to a man and their fucking awful "fans" , the media wankfest and just everything about it. Most of all being haunted that we will be the best team for 89 mins and be dicked by weak/incompetent/biased offcials and whatever amount of added time they need. I don't eat or sleep properly on the day. Then there's all the emotions as well. "God how I hate their fucking club." Scummy, cheating **** waffles.

I might just be being optimistic but I think aguero being out could actually benefit us. If gundogan is fit, I'd play him with Ferna and then let silva, sterling, Nolito and de Bruyne rotate between 2 wing and 2 false 9 positions and have their defence chase them about creating gaps.
I'm going for a 3-0 win

Who did this ? own up
CrSaYH0XEAE7c2p.jpg

That's one of there darts getting thrown back at them. No blue would use red flights.

I hope Kelechi gets his start, he would prove a real handful for the rag cunts.
I feel a draw, but want is to romp home by destroying them 4-0 with goals from all our new boys!
Maureen would be suicidal, the press would go into meltdown. Love it.
Come on CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.