United Away tickets wanted (merged)

Re: United Away

greenie said:
Last year sold out way below 5k if I remember correctly and as you rightly pointed out Blackpool went to 4500 but the drops in points were greater! Anyone over 5k will definitely have enough IMO

Sold out after 2 hours at being 4000 points.

tasker said:
Uwes Grandad said:
When are they on sale? Anyone know what the loyalty points will start at?
should be some time this week, and probly 6,500

Below is the selling criteria for the match between Manchester United and City on Saturday, February 12, kick off 12.45pm.

The club has received an allocation of 2900 tickets for the visit to Old Trafford - please note there will be no ticket returns in the last week of sale.

Ticket prices as follows:

Adults: £41/£42/£51

Over 65s: £23/£23.50/£25

Under 16s: £15

All tickets are subject to availability.

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the CityStore at the stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria.

Seasoncard holders with 6500 or more loyalty points – Saturday January 22

Seasoncard holders with 6250 or more loyalty points – Tuesday January 25

Seasoncard holders with 6000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday January 26

Seasoncard holders with 5750 or more loyalty points – Thursday January 27

Seasoncard holders with 5500 or more loyalty points – Friday January 28

Seasoncard holders with 5250 or more loyalty points – Saturday January 29

Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced. *There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings. There will be 20 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture.

Same story, don't have enough loyalty points. Willing to pay double face value if anyone can help me out. PM me.

Cheers

How dare you DeNiro. Just kidding lol
I used to have a season ticket since the Kippax days then moved to New York for a few years. It is taking years to build up my points. I go home and away quite a bit but sometimes have to pay over the odds for big away games.

Going to Villa Saturday. Don't mind the ticket price, not happy at all at £31 for a train that takes an hour and a half.
Maybe I should join a supporters club as I travel alone to away games quite a bit due to mates being under the thumb, kids and being soft arses.

The ticket websites are sellling City end at United for £260. That is way too much.

Compstall35 said:
How dare you DeNiro. Just kidding lol
I used to have a season ticket since the Kippax days then moved to New York for a few years. It is taking years to build up my points. I go home and away quite a bit but sometimes have to pay over the odds for big away games.

Going to Villa Saturday. Don't mind the ticket price, not happy at all at £31 for a train that takes an hour and a half.
Maybe I should join a supporters club as I travel alone to away games quite a bit due to mates being under the thumb, kids and being soft arses.

done it mate, a few years ago i had to shell out for hospitality cos my wife and daughter did'nt have enough points for the swamp, 350 brick for those two:(

i went in with the rabble:)

you could try that, at least you get a seat.

Looked into City hospitality. You get a ticket in the City end.
However you need to buy two hospitality away days to get United away which is fair enough. So that is £300

A bit steep even for Compstall. Especially with so many away games at the moment.I could go to watch City in Greece for that price.

Think it is the pub for me. I hope you all feel better than I did after coming out of OT after the semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.