United away tickets

Joining the scores after tickets for this - if anyone can help for just the one I'd be truly grateful. Cheers

Not always. I don’t post lots in other topics as I usually read of an evening and not tend to reply as I don’t have time to get into a conversation, but I do enjoy reading debates / differing points of view etc.
Plus I tend to only ask for United and Liverpool away. Simply because on near 16k points i qualify for nearly all other aways on my own points so it’s a tricky one really as why would I ask for games I don’t need?
Occasionally (very) I sell a ticket if circumstances change late.

however I have been a forum member since 09 I think and happy for send anyone a screen shot of ticket account to show I do go to the less desirable game (West Ham, Brighton, Villa, even Swansea a few seasons ago midweek ) :) :)

Not always. I don’t post lots in other topics as I usually read of an evening and not tend to reply as I don’t have time to get into a conversation, but I do enjoy reading debates / differing points of view etc.
Plus I tend to only ask for United and Liverpool away. Simply because on near 16k points i qualify for nearly all other aways on my own points so it’s a tricky one really as why would I ask for games I don’t need?

however I have been a forum member since 09 I think and happy for send anyone a screen shot of ticket account to show I do go to the less desirable game (West Ham, Brighton, Villa, even Swansea a few seasons ago midweek ) :) :)
RAG

I think it's more aimed at people who have joined in the last week or so and have less than 10 posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.