United away tickets

Still looking for one, funny how there were literally hundreds for Brighton, West Ham etc but not one single ticket for this game. Someone must be isolating, had their shifts changed at work, told they are going to their kid's christening by their other half, been called up for jury service...

Still looking for one, funny how there were literally hundreds for Brighton, West Ham etc but not one single ticket for this game. Someone must be isolating, had their shifts changed at work, told they are going to their kid's christening by their other half, been called up for jury service...

Because our beloved club siphoned off over 50% of the allocation for sponsors etc before the fans got a sniff
However none of our sponsors or corporate friends can be arsed putting in the effort to get to Brighton for the weekend or West Ham on a mid week
Unless …. We needed to win the league (Brighton) or Spurs new ground champs league

Now a game when we need real backing and real city fans to make some noise will be populated my many who are on a freebie and not really arsed with half and half scarfs

I’ll be there btw but also put the effort in for the other away games over the years
However someone is responsible for tickets being sold on dodgy ticket sites for £400 plus before they even went on sale

it stinks City !!!! And you know it!!!

but were more concerned last season prior to covid of making a percentage collect their tickets in destination to ensure they weren’t being sold on !!!

I know its been said before !!! And nothing will happen

Because our beloved club siphoned off over 50% of the allocation for sponsors etc before the fans got a sniff
However none of our sponsors or corporate friends can be arsed putting in the effort to get to Brighton for the weekend or West Ham on a mid week
Unless …. We needed to win the league (Brighton) or Spurs new ground champs league

Now a game when we need real backing and real city fans to make some noise will be populated my many who are on a freebie and not really arsed with half and half scarfs

I’ll be there btw but also put the effort in for the other away games over the years
However someone is responsible for tickets being sold on dodgy ticket sites for £400 plus before they even went on sale

but were more concerned last season prior to covid of making a percentage collect their tickets in destination to ensure they weren’t being sold on !!!

Any half n half scarf wearer should be told they look a twat

A lad I know has paid £200 for his ticket. Desperate to get there.

It could be argued paying enables but what do people do when they really want to go and this is the only option.

He has 17k plus points so was missing out when City siphon off loads.

Can't remember who on here said it but when the tickets went on sale it was just over a third of the allocation. I am pretty sure that we were told that 60% of an away allocation goes to season card holders with the other 40% split between, hospitality, sponsors, club management and players and supporters club. So why has there been no questions asked by anyone i.e. City Matters why this suddenly doesn't apply.

That is nonsense myself and plenty of other hospitality members go to most if not all away games. There were also a lot of hospitality members who didn't get tickets for this game

Just bagged myself one usually jump on the bus from Failsworth but its full, can't be arsed sitting on the tram with a load of fully grown bellends in yellow and green scarves doing that daft ronaldo noise. Anyone know of a coach going from round Failsworth / Chadderton area with 4 spaces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.