United away

Its not that often I have sympathy with you bit on this matter you are correct.
If City continue in this vein why should I trek to godforsaken holes on a Tuesday night when someone can ponce along for a United/Chelsea ticket?
I have a ticket, i just believe in transparency and fairness

Its not that often I have sympathy with you bit on this matter you are correct.
If City continue in this vein why should I trek to godforsaken holes on a Tuesday night when someone can ponce along for a United/Chelsea ticket?
As football fans we like to dream about the future; cup finals, league victories, European conquests. A part of our future which I dread thinking about is the support at these 'Category A' away days. How many years until you're thrown out of the away end at Old Trafford for swearing?

how can the club offer platinum has a way of getting up the loyalty point ladder, if it is circumnavigated for certain fixtures, if it was PPI it would be deemed to be sold unfairly. When fans do the unfashionable games to climb the ladder, then to be overlooked for the bigger games is just unjust. Every big game the away end has literally 100's of tourists who add nothing to the atmosphere and are denying people who have paid good money on season tickets, additional money on platinum and a small fortune travelling to the lesser games their rightful place, and surely City would want 3000 partizan fans at these fixtures as opposed to some wally with a half and half scarf who is just as likely to be cheering for united in this fixture sat in the city allocation.
Nail on the head

how can the club offer platinum has a way of getting up the loyalty point ladder, if it is circumnavigated for certain fixtures, if it was PPI it would be deemed to be sold unfairly. When fans do the unfashionable games to climb the ladder, then to be overlooked for the bigger games is just unjust. Every big game the away end has literally 100's of tourists who add nothing to the atmosphere and are denying people who have paid good money on season tickets, additional money on platinum and a small fortune travelling to the lesser games their rightful place, and surely City would want 3000 partizan fans at these fixtures as opposed to some wally with a half and half scarf who is just as likely to be cheering for united in this fixture sat in the city allocation.
City do not give a shit pal, they only care about money. I've been onto the club over the last twelve months about away fans in our block for CL games and now me being shifted from my seat to accommodate even more away fans in CL games and they just don't care. So they won't care about United away being full of ponces none of us had ever seen throughout the years in the pubs and away ends all over the country.

Really feel that loyalty points should be done on a system similar to that of the Champions League seeding in that points should be done over the last 5 years.

I'm sure there are many like myself, younger blues that won't be able to ever catch up those at the top but who could probably give them a good run for their money for games attended in the last 5 years.

Similarly as mentioned above those who have taken a break for a season or not retained points for whatever reason will be able to get derby tickets by consistently attending whatever games they can and moving up that way.
l

I would say that you should be able to have your points based on your best five seasons you've been a fan not the last five as this would hit those fans who had to give up a season due to illness, working away etc.

One of the other reasons you see unfamiliar faces at this game is social media sites where fans buy tickets for points with no intention of going., city should stop awarding points for away games.

Any City supporter tried to buy a ticket in the Home end at Old Trafford .
I`m tempted but the buying of membership at Old Trafford puts me off .
Surely United don't have a membership of 72000 .
Also the website of Man United is poor just like ours .

Any City supporter tried to buy a ticket in the Home end at Old Trafford .
I`m tempted but the buying of membership at Old Trafford puts me off .
Surely United don't have a membership of 72000 .
Also the website of Man United is poor just like ours .

Eh?
Can't comment on United's webshite as I've never visited it but Citys website is bad?
Hahaha come off it, you obviously can't remember our website pre-takeover.
Fucking hell, what a ballache it was to use and as for buying tickets?
It wasn't even available online, I was often phoning the ticket office or going down there.
Now we can select the exact seat and so on.

I reckon if you go down to Trafford with no colours you could buy a ticket off a tout outside the ground, but you will pay silly money.
Got my ticket in the away end... Hopefully it will be a good performance from us

What I don't get is why any corporate would want to subject their clients to the delightful away day experience at the swamp, nor a batten charge by the Seville polis.

There are also a few tickets in the away end on tout web sites, the club should buy these up, ban the cn@ts, and re-issue the tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.