United away

With all this gratuitous use of the term "ponce" on this thread, for a moment I assumed I'd stumbled into a re-run of 'The Sweeney'.
Haha. Reminds me when I was doing a project for a large building society and we were a bit bored one day as we'd pretty well done everything and were just waiting for the implementation to start in a few days time. Someone had the bright idea of having a "Talk Like The Sweeney" day so we did. Then one of the female members of the team, who hadn't been in the room when we started this, walked in and said something only to be met with a chorus of "Shut it you sla-ag!" Her face was a picture.

What I don't get is why any corporate would want to subject their clients to the delightful away day experience at the swamp, nor a batten charge by the Seville polis.

There are also a few tickets in the away end on tout web sites, the club should buy these up, ban the cn@ts, and re-issue the tickets
The corporate tickets are in the South Stand not the East Stand, I've been in there a few times and you have united fans sat with you having got their tickets from City fans!

I want to know how our tickets were being advertised on web sites BEFORE they had gone on sale!

That often happens for big games, which is why I have wondered in the past if they were being sourced from those allocated to City staff.
More likely that the tout sites dont have any tickets but will 'source' them once they have sold them.

Is this not something we can address with the club?

There is a distinct lack of transparency regarding exactly how these away allocations are divvied up.

If they want us to fork out extra money for cup schemes and platinum as well as going to the arse end of nowhere when the corporates aren't interested then we deserve greater clarity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.