United away

Used to pride ourselves on not being corporate whores because there wasn't very much else to pride ourselves on. I think it was a stick to beat the Rags with a lot of the time. I am very proud of the clubs commercial success because it creates a virtuous circle. Success on the pitch feeds off the clubs commercial success and vice versa. Long may it continue. Not having a pot to piss in doesn't butter any parsnips I'm afraid, regardless of how you dress it up.

The club doesn't have to shit on the core support to be commercially successful.

Don't want to set foot in the rat ridden shithole for a few years.

I didn't but heyho
Not a problem but if people can't see that ordinary fans are slowly getting squeezed out then fair enough.

Fuck knows what the poster above is on about, he's happy that the growth of the club is expanding. You can tell he's not arsed about away days .

Not a problem but if people can't see that ordinary fans are slowly getting squeezed out then fair enough.

Fuck knows what the poster above is on about, he's happy that the growth of the club is expanding. You can tell he's not arsed about away days .

I agree re ordinary fans but it's a fine balance these days

Used to pride ourselves on not being corporate whores because there wasn't very much else to pride ourselves on. I think it was a stick to beat the Rags with a lot of the time. I am very proud of the clubs commercial success because it creates a virtuous circle. Success on the pitch feeds off the clubs commercial success and vice versa. Long may it continue. Not having a pot to piss in doesn't butter any parsnips I'm afraid, regardless of how you dress it up.
Fucking pride, I pride myself following city since 89 home and away, fuck knows what you're on about. Don't think I've ever spoken to a match going fan and talked about our income.

Fucking pride, I pride myself following city since 89 home and away, fuck knows what you're on about. Don't think I've ever spoken to a match going fan and talked about our income.

Imagine it in 5 or 10 years time.

"I can't afford to go anymore, but: The best income in the land and all the world!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.