United away

Next year will be a few more available. When these corp lot get to the swamp and see what it really about they won't want to go again

Thanks mate.

Well there you have it, if anyone doubts what's going on.

Used to pride ourselves on not being the corporate whores that the scum are, shitting on their supporters for the £, and now we're no better.

Not having a pop at this poster but I hate this shit.

We do season tickets for £299. Whatever legitimate gripes there are about getting tickets for the swamp, there is no way at all that this club is shitting on its own.

When season tickets start at £800 a time, and you still get barred from the Derby if you don't buy tickets for a capital one cup game, and they are advertising corporate boxes on talkshite that they can't sell, then there might be something in the argument that we are no better than them.

Why are they keeping 900 back?
Think the biggest thing is corporate fans. Think out of the 3 Sevilla was always going to be the big one. Have always got a ticket for OT in the past but not this year. They pay the big bucks they get looked after. 900 sounds high but the demand is there. Hope my mate is wrong. 8 of us booked for Sevilla. Will have to wait and see.

He is upset as a lot of us are.

Both sides have arguments. Loyalty should be rewarded but spending huge amounts also as that is part of the package used by the club to sell the corp stuff.

It an argument that can carry on and on.

If nowt turns up for me I will go villa, stoke, leicester and hopefully Watford. Better days as well in the main

He is upset as a lot of us are.

Both sides have arguments. Loyalty should be rewarded but spending huge amounts also as that is part of the package used by the club to sell the corp stuff.

It an argument that can carry on and on.

If nowt turns up for me I will go villa, stoke, leicester and hopefully Watford. Better days as well in the main
I'd say with disposable income there isn't that much between ordinary fans, if they keep up making us chase the ace against the coporate lot, they'll soon find out who are the loyal fans. Try filling 54'000 or any high attendance when ordinary fans decide to pick and choose instead of going all in.

Not having a pop at this poster but I hate this shit.

We do season tickets for £299. Whatever legitimate gripes there are about getting tickets for the swamp, there is no way at all that this club is shitting on its own.

When season tickets start at £800 a time, and you still get barred from the Derby if you don't buy tickets for a capital one cup game, and they are advertising corporate boxes on talkshite that they can't sell, then there might be something in the argument that we are no better than them.

Don't give a shit mate, whine all you want. It's true. There's no doubt the club is shitting on its own.

My season ticket was £800 this year by the way. More or less double what it was 7 years ago after an average 10% increase every season.

Our individual league ticket prices are also among the most expensive in the league now as well.

Cheapest ticket you can get for the Bournemouth game is £39, which requires you own a £35 membership. And that's in the family stand when you bring a kid (which doesn't come into the cost). Most tickets for that game are £42-£50. The new corporate lite areas in level 2 will be even more. Our cheapest league game of the season.

The higher profile games are all £60 and up.

So yeah, in spite of exceptions like £300 season tickets, the wider trend is one of shitting on the core support in pursuit of the £. And has been for a while.

As long as people like you try and shout down people like me for trying to point this out, you're complicit in it.

Think the biggest thing is corporate fans. Think out of the 3 Sevilla was always going to be the big one. Have always got a ticket for OT in the past but not this year. They pay the big bucks they get looked after. 900 sounds high but the demand is there. Hope my mate is wrong. 8 of us booked for Sevilla. Will have to wait and see.

While I'd expect Sevilla to be a very high demand game for long-standing blues, I wouldn't have thought that it would be more popular amongst corporates than the Derby. If 900 tickets out of an allocation of 2250 are being set aside that's a ridiculously high percentage - 40%. I hope it's not the case as I have over 14,600 points so can only get mine at 1pm tomorrow and will have to phone up from
Manchester airport as I'm flying out to Turkey at 2.55pm. The last time I didn't get a ticket for a game I wanted to go to based on my own points was Bolton away in 2003. Astonishingly I qualified for tickets for Liverpool and United away that same season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.