United Away

For those of you with tickets, is there any difference in the adult & over 65 tickets? As in, do they look different? Is the bar code on the other side etc?

Just wanted to point out that there are over 40 tickets in the City end available for sale on various ticket tout websites from £200 - £450. I would love to out these feckers

Just found a site that is offering 25 tickets alone!!
City need to act. Are these tickets that have been sold to season card holders who have sold them on for a profit, are they tickets the club has given them to sell as an authorised reseller, does the agency actually have the tickets to sell. Said it before but the club needs to be transparent and answer some questions. Four games to go and the team needs the backing of the fans not some rich tourist.

For those of you with tickets, is there any difference in the adult & over 65 tickets? As in, do they look different? Is the bar code on the other side etc?
The age category is circled in ink if not an adult ticket
No issues with barcodes, they are the same type of ticket

The age category is circled in ink if not an adult ticket
No issues with barcodes, they are the same type of ticket

Thanks for that. My boss has 2 tickets I can use as he is on holiday, but one of them is a concession. I didn't know if they have a traffic light sort of system in use.

Thanks for that. My boss has 2 tickets I can use as he is on holiday, but one of them is a concession. I didn't know if they have a traffic light sort of system in use.

Just go for it. What is the worse thing that can happen. You don't get in. Go to a pub. If a concession, most you lost is £25 unless your boss a tout of course.

If not up for giving it a go, I will buy the concession of you

Just go for it. What is the worse thing that can happen. You don't get in. Go to a pub. If a concession, most you lost is £25 unless your boss a tout of course.

If not up for giving it a go, I will buy the concession of you
Remember I am your carer so you will need to buy both those tickets - see page one of this thread.

Also after an adult ticket please :)
Can meet anywhere between Carlisle and Manchester to collect.

Thanks, Stuart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.