United Away

Tell them your dad's gone in with your ticket!!!

last season they did check a lad who was with us, he was 18 and had a kids ticket, they were for not letting him in until we more or less dragged him in.

It can get a bit lively near our turnstiles going in, you can spot the tourists going in our end then. Tend to look a bit shaky.

Still looking if anyone falls ill, has to go away from work, just wants the points, can’t stand the tension, doesn’t want to catch a disease etc. PM me please

Looking for one for tomorrow if anyone decides they aren't going or can't go! Can collect from anywhere. And can set off to the Swamp an hour before KO if anyone decides to drop out.
Pretty Please!

If anyone has woken up feeling like death I don't mind giving you 1 less thing to worry about making sure your ticket for tonight doesn't go to waste........PM me please, can pick up anywhere

Someone must have a spare somewhere - is this the only game this season where not one spare hasn't popped up on here? Some sort of record surely...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.