United Away

Two required however a different sort of trade! IF we make the CL Final we will be guaranteed 2 Final tickets with our points and being on the CL scheme.
I'll buy the 2 Man Utd away at FV and if we make the Final you can have our CL Final tickets at FV.
A gamble... but a good one if it comes off lol.
If it goes tits up then I'll buy you a lot of beer and a pie too?

Seeing as champions league final tickets will go at a higher points total than 2 away tickets to united that you dont have..hard to believe you think your guaranteed tickets to CL final

Seeing as champions league final tickets will go at a higher points total than 2 away tickets to united that you dont have..hard to believe you think your guaranteed tickets to CL final
No chance a potential CL final sells out higher than the derby.

With all your spamming on here I don't even think you have a season card pal, let alone be on the CL scheme.

We are on the Cup Scheme for CL and done our bit, ie Lyon, Hoffenheim, Shakthar and I even went to Shakthar away.

So keep spamming you might get a ticket ;)

We are on the CL Cup scheme though? when others couldn't be arsed.
But then again! hey ho! it's a decent offer, no need for people to cry.

He's saying it'll be easier to get a Champions League ticket as the point will go a lot lower than the 19,000 the rags sold out at.

Or at least that's what I think he's saying.

He's saying it'll be easier to get a Champions League ticket as the point will go a lot lower than the 19,000 the rags sold out at.

Or at least that's what I think he's saying.

broker100 is wrong; there's no way CL Final will sell out above 10,000 points nevermind 19,000!!

broker100 is wrong; there's no way CL Final will sell out above 10,000 points nevermind 19,000!!

Thank you! he hasn't got a clue what he is on about and has also been insinuating paying over FV for tickets for Spurs tomorrow 'all terms met'

It's an off chance post I made and a total gamble! Maybe someone who wasn't on the CL scheme who has 2 for the Derby might want to trade! Probably not! however if we get to Madrid there is no doubt we will have 2. I don't need some toss pot spammer who only posts on here requesting tickets (13 for tomorrow lol) and his odd cast offs telling me what I can or can't have.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.